Thread: 2014 Catalog
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 10:25 PM   #1
Udaydar

Default 2014 Catalog

My wife recently bought me the Spyke vinyl character and so I went out and bought the standard Munchkin set, which came with the 2014 catalog.

I've looked and just cannot seem to find an answer to this. I have found it for sell on ebay but just cannot seem to find out how the last page is to be used. Reveal Hidden Lore and on bottom is Go up a level.

Now when I say I don't understand, I don't mean I do not understand the mechanics of using the card, I know you pick a page and you show and level up which can be done once a game and since only 3 boxes, so would be 3 games you could do this.

What I don't get is, ok like with the Spyke character he came with a card so it was reasonable to assume I just stick it in with the rest of the cards and good luck on whoever gets that card, but this catalog isn't a card and just sticking the whole catalog into the deck while being funny isn't feasible.

Who gets ownership of it, and is able to use it? Is it just like mine, to use whenever I want, or should I like make a proxy card and treat it like I would that Spyke card?
Udaydar is offline   Reply With Quote