View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 03:59 AM   #149
BLloyd607502

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

Several abolutely epic moments we had was when we were doing a Steam Punk RP.
We had two characters, my friend was playing a ex-soldier who had recently fallen in love with a NPC and was about to marry her. The best man was my character, a gun toting aristocrat with a entire continents worth of Hit men after him for various reasons. At the wedding we were all staning in front of the Bishop who was conducting the ceremony...
GM: The bishop starts to do the vows...(To me) roll your obs...
*Roll*
GM:...you pass. You notice a man stand up at the back of the congregation just as the bishop says "We are gathered here today to witness the departure of...
Me: Flip out my guns and shoot the Bishop and the guy at the back of the crowd (My guns of course being two custom made mastercrafted Steam pistols each with a +2 bonus to hit and double damage...) "You fools Did you really think we wouldn't be Packing heat at a WEDDING...?!"
(Kill the bishop and the guy at the back disappears in a mist of blood...Several other assassins stand up and we spend several rounds Blasting them)
CS (My frineds character):"well I'm glad we're all alive but now we have a problem..."
Me: "Whats that..."
CS: "We don't have a priest..."
Me: "one moment..."(OOOC to the GM) I walk over and loot the priest...
GM:...what...
Me: I loot the priest. Steal his gun and his hat...
GM: you have a priests hat and a (Describes the gun. Its nice.)
Me: "If the preist is dead I guess I'll have to do the vows..."
GM & CS at teh same time: ...what...
Me: I do the vows. Right there and then...but first rhings first...I nick his bishop staff as well...

Last edited by BLloyd607502; 03-25-2008 at 02:25 PM.
BLloyd607502 is offline   Reply With Quote