View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #9
wolf90

Default Re: Time for my 360 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranitePenguin View Post
Hopefully, you take my criticism with the intent that was intended. In order for the brand to grow, there needs to be a reason for people to buy stuff. While I am still buying the new stuff, I'm personally starting to struggle with justifying it when it's just more of the same material. It's a lot easier to justify if it's new stuff.
Although I will give a more formal response to everyone's comments once this has had time to percolate for awhile, I wanted to touch base on this comment right away.

First, this is exactly the type of feedback I'm seeking. No apologies necessary! There is no sense in hiding your disappointment, if I might use that term, in what I'm doing and where we're going. All that will do is prevent me from better meeting your expectations, and risk losing you as a customer.

Second, I hear you loud and clear. The challenge is that expansions can be self-limiting, as without a broad base of players playing the game, there is a limited market for expansions. That said, it is ultimately self-defeating to focus solely on the theoretical "new" player to the exclusion of the actual "established" player. Striking a balance between those two positions is key. My hope is that Battlefields and Nightfall will sate some of your well-justified appetite! Plus, I hope to have a lot more headed your way!

But thank you. This is a perfect example of what is valuable to me.

D.
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote