View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 02:11 PM   #162
Knockman

Default Re: Strategic & Tactical Objectives Counter Sheet

Just a reminder on the prices quoted here. We'll extend this to 31st March at least.

Have to say many thanks to all those who've purchased from us these past three months. Awesome - glad the S&TO sheet is extending people's enjoyment of the main game.

News on this - I've asked Drew and the webmastery experts to change the contact details on the Sponsored Counter Sheets page from Wayland Games UK to tiffingames@gmail.com - just so that we can turn orders around faster with direct contact with us.

And - the Briefing document has been formatted to look like true-to-form Ogre product, and it looks pretty impressive. The intention has always been to have this as freeware - free to download for all. My thanks go out to the volunteers who have a preview copy right now for proofreading and comments. I'm hoping we can sort this out soon, so it can be shared in that proper format for all. I'll keep you posted on progress.

E-mail Contact: tiffingames@gmail.com

BGG Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamee...ponsored-count

Update: 8th June 2018 - officially formatted S&TO Rules Version 3 now available on this website.
Knockman is offline   Reply With Quote