View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 10:08 AM   #319
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I'll Filch the biscuits away while pretending to eat them (acting?), then hold them out for disposal while throwing up. I'll try to get to a bathroom around fifteen minutes after breakfast to throw up (quietly) and dispose of the biscuits.

Well that isn't good.
I keep on thinking that Hua really could have used luck.

Botha looks over at Hua just as a biscuit disappears into the uniform. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Day will send another instruction to the runner, "run and hide", and then release control in favour of more opportunities to cause chaos. He will look for someone half standing that could get in the way of one or more of the security personnel, trying to send an instruction "stand up and thrust back your chair."

[188] 20-12-06 18:01:42 CET

Suggestion to one of the half-standing crew

3d6 <= 16
3 + 3 + 2 = 8 ... success by 8, minus any range penalties (can absorb -1 of range penalties from high skill without decreasing MoS).

Edit: While observing the turmoil, Day will nudge Pothi with his elbow, "What do you think's going on?"
They're looking for the Dreadstormers! I think Zytie* is one! (*The name of the runner)

The chair shoved back blocks one of the door ways. A member of security was headed that way, but athletically stops, and heads for another door "Secure that one for me!" he calls out.

Daymar notices an NCO slowly coming the realization that this is his rowdy group of soldiers and the NCO needs to take control of the situation.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote