View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 04:58 AM   #1
marvin

Default Transhuman Space in Infinite Worlds

The recent issue of Pyramid has me interested in running a Reign of Steel / Transhuman Space crossover. While having a rouge AI arise in the world of THS may be the easiest way to go, I want to try something different.

In the Infinite Worlds: Lost World pdf there is an Infinite Worlds version of Reign of Steel called Steel and set in 2026. I want to move that up a bit and include the information from "Reign of Steel: Deep Space" (Pyramid, Issue 3/71, pp. 4-11). My question is...has there ever been a write up to include THS in the IW setting. I thought I saw a discussion about this a long time ago, but I don't recall anything official. I'm guessing that it never happened as world hopping into future worlds is not possible.

Ant suggestions would be helpful. My initial plan was to have an teleportation experiment go awry and open a number of portals that transport portions of the Reign of Steel reality into THS. But upon further examination I think having a small USAF task force transported to RoS would be more interesting. Something along the line of Birmingham's Weapons of Choice trilogy or even the movie Final Countdown would be a lot of fun.

Benjamin
marvin is offline   Reply With Quote