View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 10:10 PM   #44
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Sandbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"I should have seen it. Your employer is brighter than you take him for. In a dress that revealing, with your ink concealed, anyone who isn't completely blinded by his nads is going to notice your musculature. Sure, you're the quiet little Asian girl, but you're also clearly not sweet or helpless. Your tension against the role will show to folks who know what they're looking at, and that's enough deterrent not to cross your boss. Socially acceptably female where a tough guy bodyguard would be unwelcome, but tough enough to defend your client in a fight. I hope you're charging enough for this. And I hope you're not mixed up with a gangster. Nasty employers, when they're not happy."
"I know he's smart but he's annoying. The outfit restricts my movements somewhat. <shrug> But it pays and it pays well, so I am able to send more to my family. On the plus side, all of my debts are paid."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
This meets his approval. "He's just got no business humiliating you in front of others. It compels me to get involved."

"That's not the only thing compelling you."

He gives Corat a dark look. "Hush."

Kyle moves to touch Ryuki's shoulder but he shies away. Nosy cherub.
Sunae has a small smile

"I remember the last time you got involved. Grandfather was amused but he was surprised. We both were. Neither of us thought you would. That display of courage was impressive."
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote