View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 03:57 PM   #1
Sorenant

Default Code of Honor (Honesty), point value?

How much points should the following Code of Honor be worth? It's a mix of softened/limited Truthfulness, Honesty and a few different vows. I eyeball between -5 to -10, more likely the former than the other.
Code of Honor (Honesty): Respect the law, local customs and honorable people. Don't steal or cause material harm to innocents. Keep your word and avoid lies. Do not ignore pleas for sincere pleas for help.

Uninmportant Context: After reading a few threads about the Honesty disadvantage, I realized I've underestimate how crippling it is. I thought it would be an advantage for someone who's law-abiding but not blindingly so. No theft, no speeding, no illegal drugs and so on, but apparently someone with disadvantage would also have no trouble with any acts against human rights if it were committed by the state (say Pol Pot's open massacre of the religious). With this in mind I decided to use some Code of Honor to represent what I thought Honesty did. I consider the above writing a rough "draft" and I would be happy for any suggestion to improve it.
Sorenant is offline   Reply With Quote