View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 10:26 AM   #5
Ulzgoroth

Default Re: [Pyramid #3/37] The Sith & Wesson Family of Blasters

In more general comments, I think it's a bit odd that you didn't make any heavy automatic generator weapons. Sure, you'll have to accept less performance or a heavier more costly gun than the light automatic generator, but RoF 20 is a significant advantage and you haven't got a single example.

I'm also not sure about the design on the anti-material rifle. The thing weighs 90 pounds and needs ST 14 to shoot from the bipod. Unless it's intended for a stronger species than humans, that's trying really hard to be too much gun! I'd suggest a competitor with exactly the same performance except a single shot generator instead of semi-auto, and D instead of 2D. Should cut the weight down to 69/D, giving ST 18B. Still a nightmare for a man-portable weapon, but a bit less of one. Dropping to RoF 1 Shots 6 is a disadvantage against targets that can dodge, but is generally not ill-suited to a sniper or anti-material rifle.