View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 11:30 PM   #1
Tessen

Default Gurps data all gone! OH *****!!

So how much Gurps data have you got on your drives?

Now If your like me you collect any good Gurps netbooks and weapon tables you stumble across when travelling across the internet to many divergent destinations. You think that's looks good I'll have a bit of that.

I had a hard drive full of a least ten years of Gurps stuff. But the drive died , Gigabytes of gold lost! , and now I'm trying to get the stuff back. Next time I'll print it all out.

So, big ask guys I'm looking for weapons tables from any era. I'm planning a time hoping saga so any tables from ancient to middle ages to modern , WW1 and 2 to the future.

It's a big ask but there you go.

Shawn Fisher was kind enough to send me A twilight 2000 to gurps coversion netbook which was really great.

I've tried getting hold of other Tables / netbooks off the forums here i.e Guns Of WW1 , Modern guns and Guns of the old west but the links had died and the drop boxes didn't drop. Sniff.

I know there's Wiki for stuff but It's the stuff I can't get that is tantalising and very well done.

So if you could possibly go through your mass hoardins of gurps files and provide the links so that would be very kind and gracious of you.
Tessen is offline   Reply With Quote