View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:22 AM   #13
fifiste

Default Re: OOC - Isla de paraiso (low cp survival horror)

OK thats the stats for the slingshot. Looks like we have got one rather dangerously armed individual then at least. SA you have noticed I have maybe equipped ranger Ward much more heavily than others. For it not to bee too unfair. The code of honor scouts - etc. maybe someone can find and determine a better name and clearer definition. Should be something that would put him in taking risks to save others.

Ward is one of the personell of the tourist place. He is the tour/hiking guide to this tourism group that will soon be heading back from the woods to the main hotel/beach surf etc. complex.

People can of course change the names and bakcstories of those chars I have put there.
But I want to share what went on with my mind when creating those, how I imagined them to be etc. for those who are interested.
Spoiler:  

On the organisatorial matters. I plan to have the "first session" to last until group has managed to secure transportation out from the Island. So luck and gizmos etc. will have theri uses reset after that. I hope that we can have also "second session" I have thought out it a little but its mainly still a work in progress.

Otherwise we could maybe have some game-time modifiers for luck gizmos. I don't remember what this scale was but I don't think it would be actually more generous.

As with getting off the Island. Early warning - it would be good idea to try to keep those players or NPC-s who can boat or sail alive ;)

I see we have already three interested people. I could take fourth but thats kind of it. As of today the possible roaster is:
LemmingLord - Laverne Roberts
Pesterfiel - Tweety Songbird
Skullcrusher .. Trentster
I hope you can make up your mind in next few days and give me confirmation. And in case of Skullcrusher also a charsheet. I plan to have the tourism group be at least 5 people, maybe 6. You are going to have Ward the guide. Any votes for 1-2 other NPC-s. I propose Gordon as he has sailing.

Last edited by fifiste; 12-10-2012 at 05:31 AM.
fifiste is offline   Reply With Quote