View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #1
Raekai
World's Worst Detective

Default Magic to RPM Complete Conversion Version 2

I have finally finished a lot of work on the second version of my conversion. There is definitely a lot more work that I need to do. However, I wanted to share this already so I could get feedback earlier on, show people what I'm up to, and give people some updated rituals. This is only 44.4% done!

As a .xlsx file.
Enjoy!

Important:
  • This is no longer a DF-level compendium. I have worked these rituals to fit as best as they can with vanilla RPM.
  • Some spells are missing certain modifiers (usually range) because those are generally use-dependent.
  • The Enchantment college is not included because official RPM enchantment is much different.
  • Meta-Spells are also left out for the same reason. I might tackle them later on.
  • I may scale down certain rituals. Use with caution.

If you can offer any help or critique, or whatnot... I'd be happy to hear you out! I am also taking suggestions. I would love to add a section full of [Name]'s version of [Ritual] or [Name]'s [Ritual] at the end of the workbook.

Changelog:
Spoiler:  

Hope you guys find this useful! I know that my players already have. Shout out to all of those who have helped me (directly and indirectly) in creating this thing. It's quite the monster. Special shout-outs to Ghostdancer and RPK for doing the tango with ghosts and peeing on various felines. Another shout-out to nick_coffin and his RPM tool.

P.S. - If you're into RPM for DF then look here. Langy created some amazing homebrew for how he thought it should work.
P.P.S. - There will be extra Plant college spells from this handy supplement.

Last edited by Raekai; 01-14-2021 at 08:32 AM.
Raekai is offline   Reply With Quote