View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
ladyarcana55

Default Re: It's a slow board, so...

A while ago I was trying my hand at running my own game with my friends, but to say that it didn't work out so well is an understatement. One guy who thought that Malakim were heavenly Calabites...the Elohite who thought that having a child's vessel excused him from objectivity...the Mercurian who tried to seduce every female NPC he came across and the Cherub who was afraid to touch things lest he accidentally attune himself to it.

One of the things I was hoping to be able to throw at them when they got used to the world was for them to meet the Grigori. In my universe, they are not only still around, but they have thrived. They have learned to survive on Earth to such a degree that they are not only growing as a Choir, but they are also making their own discoveries. They have their own Songs that are unique only to the Grigori.

They have evolved their duties and they have modified what it means to be a Watcher. They are the black market dealers, the information brokers, the fixers. They deal with a lot of people and beings, but Ethereals tend to be their preferred customers.

I'm really sad I never got that far with them. It would have been fun for them to see that they aren't the uber badasses they are used to being.
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote