View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 05:21 AM   #12
alexondria

Default Re: How to avoid broadcasting Choir/Band

I've also found it much more effective for trapping angels in games I run if the lilim is up front about what she is. "Well you could send me back to Hell if we weren't in such a crowded place full of humans and I do know where that demon is keeping mortal X that you would like to rescue and what's more they have a whole warehouse full of artifacts there that you can clean out and I'll even tell you as long as you promise to bring me the box that fits x description and of course the contents in it just as they are right now." Have them do that a time or 2 with items and things that don't really matter and well then people start to fall into a lull and don't realize it when she's upped the stakes to something really bad.

So like in the above situation she's making them bring her the box and the item, but nothing says they can't look at it. So say they do look at it, it's not even an artifact, but it's a picture of some poor mortal that died centuries ago. Might even be some schmuck she doesn't care about, but the first thing pcs are likely to think is that it's a mortal that she used to care about. Now they've been set up to think that maybe she's got a soft side they can exploit as angels and maybe get a bright by the end of it.

Last edited by alexondria; 04-12-2013 at 05:24 AM.
alexondria is offline   Reply With Quote