Thread: HEAL spell?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 11:56 PM   #13
Jim Kane
Banned

Default Re: HEAL spell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarg View Post
Having played TFT for years with no healing spells... THE WHOLE POST...
THAT my friend is one strong case against introducing Healing Spells into TFT!

Wow, if TFT had never been published, why you could have been... a nationally famous prosecuting attorney!

IF a Healing Soell goes in, it will need a massive cap on it. You raise an additional concern of mine which I did not include in my feedback to SJ; and that is:

I would cringe at the idea of a TFT Adventure Party now being filled with essentially useless "cleric-types", who are non-combatant cannon-fodder, while the sole-intent of their being on the scene is only to grant Frederick, the Foolhardy, unending "free plays" down in the tunnels; and if one of these magical-healers happen to die themselves.... Fredrick brought 3 more in his entourage... so no biggie.

Are we having fun yet?

I know that game, it is published by the competition, and is it NOT TFT.

Death is a BIG DEAL, and the cost to avoid death on Cidri should be kept BIG.

SKARG, thanks for taking up a well thought-out CASE AGAINST,... now, let's see what happens when our brother TY shows up to make his CASE FOR... and when the smoke clears... LOL!.. I hope what's left on the table will be of use to SJ in making his decision on what he ultimately does with the idea.

One of your best posts yet my friend - And I hope SJ will read every word of it.

JK

Last edited by Jim Kane; 05-29-2018 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Typo and Addition
Jim Kane is offline   Reply With Quote