View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 09:49 PM   #3
Lucius Drake

Default Re: {In Nomine} Favorite Canon Superiors?

From the Host:

Yves - Enigmatic, wise, and he has a Library as his Cathedral, which is something I just cannot overlook.

Gabriel - Blazingly insane. Because of Belial? Sure, that's the party-line. Heh. Maybe she's nuts because she got too much of God's plan? Maybe the horror of the future was too much for her to take? I love to play with motivations.

Eli - If you look at Creation as a verb, it's pretty important. But if you look at Creation as a noun, it's everything! I can't help but smile that a hippy is the most powerful being short of God (and maybe, just maybe Lucifer).

From the Horde:

Kronos - Inevitable. He just popped up one day in Hell. Lucifer says "say hello to the new Prince, the new very powerful new Prince." Humans being what we are, Kronos' Word alone makes sure that souls keep flowing into Hell. Gotta respect that.

Baal - Proud, but not necessarily evil. A warrior, a general, and brilliant as both. Dangerous because he knows he's right.

Lucifer.

Oh? You thought I was going to explain that one? Nope. I figure he doesn't need it.