View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 07:40 AM   #2
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: questions/elucidations about hirelings (fantasy munchkin 1-9 + conan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emigio View Post
All other hirelings, that have a Race/class in their title (expansions 4,5,8,conan), can equip an object that can be used by their Race/class...
Not all of them can. Hirelings only have the abilities that are printed on their cards or abilities shared by all Hirelings in the rules for those sets.

Quote:
my main question is: can these hirelings use items over the player limit?
Depends on what the Hireling says.

Quote:
last question:i don't understand the card called "dino seguace" in italian (expansion 9). Do you always get an additional +3 for every moster you fight? so a +6 with a single monster(3 of his ),+9 with 2 monster, +12 with 3... or simply 3 with 1, 6 with 2...
This is the Dino Hireling in the English version. It gets +3 for each added monster, so that's +3 for two monsters, +6 for three, etc.

Quote:
last elucidation: from what i read from the rules and other threads in this forum: you can equip/discard hirelings at any time, you can sell/trade only budget steed (expansion 1-9,conan); cheat! can be used for equipping an extra hireling(no exception) also if they are not items
That looks right. Hirelings aren't Items (unless they have a GP value) and can't be sold or traded. You also can't "unequip" a Hireling; if you don't want it, you must discard it.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote