View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 01:44 PM   #1
emigio

Default questions/elucidations about hirelings (fantasy munchkin 1-9 + conan)

i have 33 hirelings (from munchkin fantasy 1-9 + conan, counting big joe and budjet steed as hirelings)
edit: they are 34, i forgot rexy

From what i understand, the first 2 hirelings (from the core game and the third expansion ) are treasures and they are like cheat! cards with a bonus attack.

All other hirelings, that have a Race/class in their title (expansions 4,5,8,conan), can equip an object that can be used by their Race/class... my main question is: can these hirelings use items over the player limit? example:i have already a big item, can they equip another big item? example 2: i have already busy hands, can they equip another hand item? or have they to respect the player limits? (don't consider gnome and thief hireling for this reply)

can gnome and thief hireling equip an item and also give you an extra big/free hand for another item? (the main difference between the 2 items is that the first is discarded if your hireling is killed while the second no)

stupid question:hireling from expansion 9 or all other hirelings that don't mention the "can carry and use.." like big joe,...can't equip an extra item, right?

last question:i don't understand the card called "dino seguace" in italian (expansion 9). Do you always get an additional +3 for every moster you fight? so a +6 with a single monster(3 of his ),+9 with 2 monster, +12 with 3... or simply 3 with 1, 6 with 2...

last elucidation: from what i read from the rules and other threads in this forum: you can equip/discard hirelings at any time, you can sell/trade only budget steed (expansion 1-9,conan); cheat! can be used for equipping an extra hireling(no exception) also if they are not items

Last edited by emigio; 12-10-2019 at 08:12 AM.
emigio is offline   Reply With Quote