View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 11:15 AM   #24
crestedskew

Default Re: Are there other Hero cards available in the first release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
Did I mention that they have a comprehensive calendar of events? I'm pretty sure I did. I check that to find the answers to those sorts of questions. And the answer to that question, as of now, is that they have two Munchkin CCG events planned, one of which I can't make, and one of which is not until April. You want me to call and ask a question for which I already know the answer? I'm not seeing the point. If they add more events, I will find out when they add them to the calendar.

I feel like I'm being judged, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why...
If no one is ever proactive and doesn't say anything how will anyone know anyone's interest in anything? My closest store has MTG every day. Every day. I stop going years ago cause none of it was of any interest to me. Then board gaming had its resurgence and I came back in and starting talking with people. Now we've got board gaming things going on a regular basis along with the all the other CCG stuff and have Munchkin drafts in the works. You gotta start somewhere. It's great that you know they have something on the books. Better is knowing that you've spoken with your shop and met up with others who share you interest. Maybe someone else already has a deck too and has been looking to play since this weekend. Make a new friend. No judgement dude. Just pointing out sitting on the sidelines never helped anyone.
crestedskew is offline   Reply With Quote