View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
ArtilleryMoped

Default Superhero Character Idea Help

As the title suggests, I'm looking for some help with a character for a GURPS Superhero campaign. We have 500 points with 65 points of Disadvantages on top, TL 9, and are a sort of Avengers-esque group.

I'm making a character that is a "Peak of Humanity" type character who uses parkour and maybe a jet pack, jump pack, or maybe even short range teleporter to reach long distances. Coming off of Titanfall 2, I'm basically making a Titanfall Pilot sans the Titan, haha.

As far as combat goes, I was thinking mainly melee as straight up killing is frowned upon unless its other worldly entities or aliens bent on destroying humanity. I'm sort of at a loss for any specific advantages, perks, or other useful abilities that'll make me viable in a group where one guy has Magic (I only know that much), one is a shape-shifter, and another is a robot with a few allies and Iron Man like abilities. I'm not much of a min-max sort of guy, but my friends are and often find clever ways to max out power that I simply miss or skim past.

Any suggestions or even new ideas in the same vein as a "acrobatic melee fighter" would be very much appreciated!
ArtilleryMoped is offline   Reply With Quote