View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #3
tremorlaine

Default Re: Munchkin Fantasy: Some Rules Questions

edit: Bonetm beat me to it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chec View Post
Hi, I'm a fairly new to playing munchkin and i'm hoping to clear some stuff up on this thread :)

1. Cheat - only items can be applied on the cheat card right? not monsters, curses, etc.

can you:
- play the card in replacement of Wandering Monster
- play the card in replacement of super munchkin/half breed
- play the card to block or reflect a curse
Cheat can only be played on items.

Quote:
2. Items - what are items specifically? is the term "items" limited to:

hand weapons/armor/headgear/footgear and item enhancers? or does it extend to other kinds of door/treasure cards?
If the card has a Gold value in the lower right corner (the words No Value counts as a value of 0 Gold) then it is an item whether it is a Door or Treasure card.

Quote:
3. Placing (un-equipped) cards on the table to prevent charity: is there any restrictions on which kind of cards are allowed to be placed on the table to prevent charity? can we place as many cards as we want?
You can place Items on the table turned sideways to indicate they are just being carried and not Used. There are no restrictions to the amount of Small Items you can carry but you can only carry/Use 1 Big Item (unless there is another card in play that alters that amount such as Dwarf).

Quote:
4. Super Munchkin Card states that: if you played this card you are technically immune of the disadvantages of your Class (this is when you choose not to have two classes). So does this mean for example:

I'm a super thief, can I steal any time and i can try and steal as much as i can coz i do not have the disadvantage of "discarding an item to steal"

can i backstab more than once now that i am a super thief? and not discard as well?
No conditional costs of using an ability is not considered a disadvantage. It is the price you pay. Being a Super Munchkin (and only have 1 Class) or a Half-Breed (and only have 1 Race) will prevent a Monster from getting a bonus against said Race or Class.

Quote:
4. My friend told me that if you do not want to give to charity (assuming that someone is at a lower level than you) you can just discard. is this allowed?
No. Unless you are the lowest Level or tied for the lowest Level you must give Charity if you cannot, or do not want to, play enough cards to bring you to the card hand limit.

Last edited by tremorlaine; 03-04-2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: typed too slow :)
tremorlaine is offline   Reply With Quote