View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Dreohboy

Default Mass Effect Sourcebook

Someone recommended that I move this topic to the GURPS forum....so..

Hello All,

I specifically joined these forums today to elicit aid in putting together a Mass Effect Sourcebook/Adventure. For those that don't know

"Mass Effect is set in the year 2183 AD. Thirty-five years prior, humanity discovered a cache of technology built by a technologically advanced but long-extinct race called the Protheans. Studying and adapting this technology, humankind has managed to break free of the solar system and has established numerous colonies and encountered various extraterrestrial species within the Milky Way galaxy. Utilizing alien artifacts known as "Mass Relays", the various space-faring species are able to travel instantly across vast stretches of the galaxy.

Within the game, humanity has formed the "Human Systems Alliance", one of many independent bodies that make up the collective of "Citadel space". Citadel space, as a whole, is ruled by a body of government known as the "Council", which is made up of members of the three prominent alien races: the asari, salarians, and turians.
Mass Effect Alien Races

Mass Effect Resources

Mind you all, I've followed GURPS since 1989, and I've always loved the system. I've just never played the system in game. None of the people I've gamed with have ever wanted to learn the system.

I think a Mass Effect sourcebook would make quite a few people change their mind about learning the GURPS system.

Oh, hi all.

:-D
Dreohboy is offline   Reply With Quote