View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 07:06 PM   #419
sain9510

Default Re: List of all promo cards

Thanks, this was very helpful, I am just glad there is a chance I can get them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berger View Post
I'll tell you what I know from having been one of this years LibertyCon charity auction winners.

The winner has their own likeness designed into a Munchkin card of their choice. Approximately 5000 cards are created and that is it. 500 cards go to the auction winner. The other 4500 cards are held for a year, giving the auction winner a monopoly on the card for that time, and then distributed.

When the year is up I suspect that some of the cards would be distributed at the next LibertyCon convention. I don't think that all 4500 cards would be given away at LibertyCon, but I don't know what methods they will use to distribute the rest.

They have pictures of the cards Brandy and Christopher Robin on the LibertyCon Facebook page, but I don't think it is appropriate for me to paste a link here.

Update: If things are done like I said above, then Brandy and Chris have received their copies of the cards, but the other 4500 will not be made available until roughly June of 2019.