View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 11:52 AM   #1
pruckk

Default Bat Bat & Game win.

So I have a two part question here. First of all, is there any point where someone can contest anything at all during a Bat Bat... Bat kill? I figure because it says automatically, as soon as you state you use it, it's dead, and you were granted the level immediately. I do understand any card that cancels instants can be played here, but I just meant a normal instant card being played once that is announced is technically played after you gain the level and treasure, correct?

Then my second question is if that level is the winning level, can any cards be played against you at level 10? Say I used the BatBat to kill the only Bat that exists in our field, and I do gain a level, once I hit 10, is it game over immediately?

I ask because someone claimed they could use a card to search through the deck, then pick out a lose a level card, then make me lose a level once I was 10. They then said it happened directly after I stated I was going to auto-kill that bat, so it was during combat. However, I feel like that bat bat card specifically is designed to immediately kill when you use it. It isn't a combat faze.

Thank you for your time, if anything needs clarified just let me know. Also, if possible, can you find a place on the Munchkin official site that states it, or in the rulebooks? We searched high and low, assuming some sort of clarification had to exist somewhere. We have yet to find it.
pruckk is offline   Reply With Quote