View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 11:45 PM   #4
Domiel Angelus

Default Re: Two long standing house rules.

I also built a rather off the wall advantage to assist casters in getting a large bang for their buck. It's probably going to have an instant pang of OP for anyone that reads it.

Mystical Mastery - 20 points and 10 points there after; requires Magery 3 and 10 spells of the college mastered at 16+ or Power Investiture 3 and 6 spells from each tier at 16+.

A Caster with Mystical Mastery is granted three points of fatigue to power spells of a given college and a reduction in casting time of one quarter, minimum of one second. These bonuses are in addition to the bonus for high skill, so someone buying these out the gate have 4 points in a given spell.

There's also a variant for Imbuement that reduces the final modifiers for using an imbuement to 1/3rd. This version requires Imbue 3 and an Imbuement Talent, of any variety, of 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbwarrior View Post
One more slight one I would add is the spells that buff ST should buff from +10% to +50% instead of +1 to +5 (with maybe a minimum limit of 1-5). Instead of an area based on Magery, make them Area Spells with a max area of Magery, maybe halving the base cost if the area is 2yds or more.
This is a very good idea on the % stand point, I'm not so certain about the max area of Magery, we may have to give that a test run.

Last edited by Domiel Angelus; 04-19-2014 at 11:53 PM. Reason: added a quote and response.
Domiel Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote