View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #12
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: My In Nomine wishlist

(Remembering that this is all at the Vaporware stage!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
What have I missed?
IN Children of the Grigori

There was a proposed Cycle for the Grig/CotG; the adventure notes are still around, I know. Mind, adventures are not what I'd call the best sellers for iN, so... *shrug* (Also, I think the author is going to cannibalize at least one bit of the proposed plot for some fiction she's working on.)

Add Zadkiel's Shepherds to the Minor Choirs list, just so I don't forget.

I'm not sure 3d6IN is "ultra-lite" anymore. >_> It's more "better bell-curve, slightly nicer to humans." Not that there's anything wrong with that! But it's not very lite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
  • Gamable Places: {foo} (like the GURPS Hot Spots line, a series of works each describing a particular place on the Corporeal, Ethereal, or Celestial planes and its inhabitants in game terms - examples include Gamable Places: Paris, Gamable Places: Asgard, Gamable Places: The Eternal City, and Gamable Places: Shal-Mari)
I'd suggest calling those You Are Here: {Foo}, actually. For, well, obvious reasons. O;> Unless it would sound better as Liber Locii (Liber Locium? I have forgotten all the Latin I ever knew, tonight...)... where was I? Oh, right, Liber Locii: Foorum. Unless there's Latin for Pamphlet? O;>

I wonder if I still have the records for all the Word-bound/Distincted that didn't make it into the Liber Servitorum... O:/