Thread: House Rules
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #29
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: House Rules

Arise, undead thread!

The main "house rule" my GM currently uses is the 333 roll = Ethereal Intervention. That generally means the involvement of a spirt from the Marches, though it can also sometimes refer to a "weird" event, such as when one of our angels discovered the ghost of a small child.

One idea I've had that I'd like to use if I GM myself sometime is that character get 6 free points on top of their starting 36. These 6 points can only be used on Vessels and (if desired) Roles. Players are of course free to "buff up" both from their regular point pool. Otherwise, it just seems strange that a Superior would assign a favored Servitor to Earth and not provide at least a basic Vessel/1 in which to do so.

EDIT: Make that 9 points -- I forgot that every Role requires at least one level of Status. And those who like having Role-less celestials, for whatever reason, can now start with a free Vessel/3 if they like. :)

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"

Last edited by Rocket Man; 05-05-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote