View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 04:17 PM   #137
Refplace

Default Re: The 2019 Digital W23 Speculation and Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Much as I would love for David Pulver's two-volume work to be a sectionally-presented Vehicles Design System, I suspect it's another micro-line like After the End or Steampunk. Anybody want to join me, given the author, on guessing it's either Mecha or Anime?
I would love it to be those. Mecha is one of the missing pieces not brought forward, so is Robots for that matter.
I may be entirely wrong but Mr. Pulver seems too serious for Anime but that would be nice as well.
I am thinking Armor and Weapon Design as two books myself though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Hm. What are other good options? Perhaps it's the secret research station where they have a crashed Santa's Sleigh?
Before we found out it was not his MH item I was thinking Area 51 myself.
Still could be that, we have not had a conspiracy book in quite awhile.

And FYI for those who might not have spotted it yet the Stakeholders report is out.

Particularly relevant to this thread is this snippet from the 2019 priorities.
"... a second GURPS project (following the first of the year, Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2, that is now up for preorder on BackerKit),.."
My guess is another DF item, though I hope its something different. I personally would like a few other genres to get a higher profile this year to show off GURPS versatility.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries

Last edited by Refplace; 04-23-2019 at 04:37 PM.