View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 06:37 AM   #9
Jim Kane
Banned

Default Re: Melee Cover Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rice View Post
I'd have to say it's also a thumbs down from me. We really need some better cover art to help sell this.
Commodeus, the Constipated also gets the *Thumbs Down* from me.

Between *this*, the wizard cover art, and those awful cartoonish logos, things just keep going from *bad to worse* art-wise, I have to conclude this may all just be *a very bad joke* SJ is having on us.

It would take a lot to turn me off to where I lose interest and drop my support on this project, but I have to say, I can plainly see that event horizon in the distance... and sadly, I can feel us accelerating in that direction.

Seriously, how hard is it to show the in-house artists samples of the art of: Frank Frazetta, Boris Vallejo, The Brothers Hildebrandt, and Ken Kelly, or even Danforth, Hidy, or Robert Philips interior artwork for The Fantasy Trip, and say: *like this...*

JK

PS - IF this all this is not a joke, then something else is afoot... other than the dopey WWII-style combat boot which was added to be shown sticking-out from under female wizard's robes - Anyone else catch that added little detail on the full length version?

Last edited by Jim Kane; 06-16-2018 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Typo