View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 08:43 PM   #9
Tim Kauffman

Default Re: Combat Engineering Feedback Forum

"The Vulcan was built on a Mk. III-B chassis, with huge three-fingered manipulator arms replacing the main batteries. For purposes of size and ramming, treat it as a Mark III. Lighter than a Mark III, it was significantly faster: It starts with a move of 4 hexes. It has 48 tread units. Vulcans are worth 150 points or more, as determined by the scenario".

The Vulcan has two Main Batteries (replaced by two big Robo-Hands) and two Secondary Batteries removed and two more External Missiles than the Mark 3 and some rear chassis bulk removed.

So the Move of 4 applies when the Vulcan has no cargo and when it is maxed out on what it can carry.

I mention this because it brings to mind about Towing. The Vulcan can carry vehicles on it's rear chassis, which I think is similar to Towing it. Towing vehicles effects an OGREs Move. Can a Vulcan both carry a vehicle on it's rear chassis and tow another? If so, will there be Towing Rules included with this unit? They were published in Shockwave I think, but this would be a great time to have them available again, as the Vulcan is all about vehicle recovery.

Last edited by Tim Kauffman; 10-29-2016 at 04:25 AM.
Tim Kauffman is offline   Reply With Quote