View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 02:41 AM   #110
BLloyd607502

Default Re: Memorable Quotes.

This happened about three years ago and we still reference to it today.
One of the characters was a exceccivly violent coffee obsessed vampire who had been known to evicerate people with her bare hands for not saying thank you.
The other was playing a naive amnesiatic shapeshifter who knew hardly anything and was a really nice guy.
This scene happened in a Inn while on the groups travels. The vampire had just ordered a lamb shank. The shapeshifter hadn't decided what to have

PC1 (Shapeshifter): Any Idea what I should have Lira?
PC 2 (Vampire): Try the lamb Shank its very good.
PC 1: Can I try some of yours see if I like it.
PC 2: *Finishes it off* If I had any left I would share it with you But I don't sorry.
*PC 1 player thinks for a second. writes something down passes it to GM. GM reads it. Looks at him with a look of 'are you serious' PC 1 Nods. GM passes note to everyone but the Player of PC 2. It says 'I kiss her. Lick her lips to taste the lamb shank' Everyone looks at him*
GM: Okay. Its your funeral. (To Player of PC 2) Before you can react Doran leans across the table and kisses you on the lips. It lasts a few seconds then you part.
PC 1: *Licks his lips, nods* Yeah, that is good. (To waiter) I'll have the lamb Shank please.
PC 2: (Fails a will roll against Dorans apperance) *Blushes* I...I..I.I...I have to go somewhere *Runs off*.
PC 3 (Human sitting at a nearby table): Doran you sly dog.
PC 1: I know. She hasn't eaten her dessert!

PC 2 didn't evicerate him to everyones suprise.

Last edited by BLloyd607502; 12-01-2007 at 11:32 AM.
BLloyd607502 is offline   Reply With Quote