View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 04:09 PM   #14
Aldric

Default Re: A World of Supers [Powers/Supers]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHowl View Post
What about every legend concerning loyal weapons that return to their owners, like Mjolnir? Would that not be Summonable Signature Gear (perhaps modified as suggested in Supers)?
I'd probably stat such a weapons as an AA ranged attack (to the normale melee attack) with the gadget limitation, and say the weapon flies to the target and comes back immediately is just fluff, and be done with it.

I also think a super with the right combination of powers early on, could significantly change history as we know it.
More so if he ends up being long lived or outright immortal. A warlord could form an empire that wouldn't end immediately after his death.

Also, I'm not so sure existing dynasties would fare so well, early on a super is much more likely to appear among the common people simply because there is more of them, which could trigger a revolution that never happened in our timeline.

On to design a super that could, assuming he gains his powers right away, completely rule the world 1000 years later...
Aldric is offline   Reply With Quote