View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 02:55 PM   #143
The_Ryujin

Default Re: GURB- The Generic Unoriginal Roleplaying Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
I like these. The Belt armor option is a really good idea and the Structural one is as well. I would suggest adding verbiage on how that section can count as Sealed even if the rest of the ship is breached.
Doh! How did I miss that?!

Good suggestion man, I'll add that in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
I like these as well.

My main problem, however, is that I tend to give my ships a lot more armament, that I run out of hull sections. :(

An chance you can write these (and several of your other blog posts) up and submit them as a single Pyramid article? I've love to see them made official.
Yeah, there's always going to be a trade off. You can either do the belts as an half or a small system. Another thing to keep in mind that most real warships use what Spaceships would call a medium battery or smaller so maybe scale back the fire power a bit heh.

As for a Pyramid article, I got few ideas in the works but time right now is a limiting factor (we have a worker shortage at my job and I"m being use to plug all the holes. In fact I just got called to go in early heh). As for making them based on my blog posts I'm going to have to look into if I can do that.

Normies: Man! The government is filled with liars and thieves! Me: Well yeah, here's what they're lying about, what they're stealing from you, and who's doing it. Normies: Rolls eyes Shut up conspiracy theorist Me: >.>
The_Ryujin is offline   Reply With Quote