View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 07:09 PM   #12
wolf90

Default Re: Vulcans and Friends counter sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
[seriously Drew, you have no idea how much 'yes, this is good enough' and even 'yes, this has potential' means to this scarred soul]
You're more than welcome. I'm glad you followed through!

And for anyone considering submitting an article, give it a whirl. I'm not saying I'll accept anything (I've disappointed more than one potential author), but I will give you feedback as to why a submission is moved forward or not. Sometimes a "No, thank you" is simply a matter of where we're going with a specific issue or the balance we seek with the previously accepted articles. An issue that is all fiction, or all game variants, is not a particularly balanced issue. And some submissions that are "sent back for reconsideration" end up being good articles down the road. I already have an article accepted for (an entirely theoretical, at this time,) issue 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmishStig View Post
Now we just wait over the next few expansions and see if my initial suspicion was right, given that you're both the Line Editor and the author of Bridging the Gap... ;)
I'm thinking you won't need to wait too long . . . !

D.
Proud sponsor of Ogre KS $4.5k Sheet #3 - Bringing the Vatican Guard, a Tiger-striped mercenary unit, and of course pink GEVs, to a game near you! Orders may be placed here.
wolf90 is offline   Reply With Quote