View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:36 AM   #215
TheOneRonin

Default Re: Meta: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Hey folks. I've been running a Zombie Apoc game here on the forums for my local gaming group. You can find the IC thread here and the OOC thread here.

Recently, one of the players has had to drop due to lack of available time, so I have an open slot.

Unfortunately, I need the new player to take over an existing character. Some of the character's backstory has already been established and is a critical part of the game, so it really needs to stay "as is". Some other things are a little more malleable.

The character in question is Frank Dillinger, an ex con who grew up in a foster home with the other PCs.

You'll have some flexibility with Frank's backstory (but not too much), and I'll let you build him the way you want from the template options posted below.

Template Details:

Ex Con/Former Criminal

Attributes: ST 11 [10]; DX 12 [40]; IQ 12 [40]; HT 11 [10].

Secondary Characteristics: Damage 1d-1/1d+2; BL 29 lbs.; HP 11 [0]; Will 12 [0]; Per 12 [0]; FP 11 [0]; Basic Speed: 5.75 [0]; Basic Move 5 [0].

Advantages:
30 points chosen from among Danger Sense [15], Daredevil [15], Flexibility or Double-Jointed [5 or 15], High Manual Dexterity 1-4 [5/level], Night Vision [1/level], Perfect Balance [15], or Smooth Operator [15/level].

Disadvantages: Greed [-15*], Sense of Duty (Family) [-5]
• A further -20 points chosen from among Addiction [Varies], Callous [-5], Code of Honor (Pirate’s or “Stays Bought”) [-5], Compulsive Lying [-15], Cowardice [-10], Kleptomania [-15], Laziness [-10], Light Sleeper [-5], Overconfidence [-5], Selfish [-5], or Trickster [-15].

Primary Skills: Streetwise (A) IQ+3 [12]

• Select one 30 point package below relevant to your criminal pursuit, such as:

Burglar: Climbing (A) DX [2]; Forced Entry (E)DX+2 [4]; Lockpicking (A) IQ+3 [12]; Observation (A) Per+1 [4], Traps (A) IQ+1 [8].

Dealer: Fast-Talk (A) IQ+2 [8], Holdout (A) IQ+2 [8]; Pharmacy (Synthetic) (H) IQ-1 [2], and Merchant (A) IQ+3 [12].

Grifter: Acting and Fast-Talk, both (A) IQ+2 [8]; Body Language (A) Per+1 [4]; Observation (A) Per [2], and Sex Appeal (A) HT+2 [8].

Street Thief: Filch (A) DX+1 [4]; Pickpocket (H) DX+2 [12]; Shadowing (A) IQ+2 [8]; and Sleight of Hand (H) DX [4]. Add 2 to points to Stealth to raise it to DX+1.

Thug: +1 to ST [10], Unarmed Combat & Forced Entry, both (E) DX+2 [4]; Knife (E) DX+1 [2]; Intimidation (A) Will+1 [4], Guns (Pistol) (E) DX+1 [2] and One-Handed Unbalanced Melee Wpn (A) DX+1 [4].

Secondary Skills: Scrounging (E) Per+1 [2]; Running (A) HT [2]; and Stealth (A) DX [2].

Background Skills: A total of 8 points in Carousing (HT/E), Driving (any) (DX/A), Escape (DX/H), Fast-Draw (any) (DX/E), Gambling (IQ/A), Poisons (IQ/H), Urban Survival (Per/A), or any other “criminal” skills in this template.

Customization Points: 4 points to spend any way you choose.

Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions about the game. Feel free to read through both threads...it will help you get a feel for the game.
TheOneRonin is offline   Reply With Quote