View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 03:57 PM   #3
DeathDaisy

Default Re: [RPM] Access to your created Pocket Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdancer View Post
You could set up a gate to that dimension with a Greater Create Crossroads effect to exit and come back. You could anchor it to a key or something so that you could take it with you. If you anchor it to a stationary object I'd call it a Lesser effect, but that may require playtesting.
Hm, let me see if I got this straight. Could I state during the original casting that a gate to the dimension is anchored to a key, and then use Lesser Control Crossroads to open and close it? Could it be a separate ritual? Or could I perhaps make a ritual for a key that opens and closes a gate to the pocket dimension without further rituals?

For example:
The Key
Spell Effects: Greater Create Crossroads + Lesser Control Crossroads.
Inherent Modifiers: Range.
Greater Effects: 1 (×3).

Cast on a key, the key can then be used to open and close a gate of appropriate size (often door-sized) by inserting the key into a imagined or real keyhole and turning it.

This Casting: Greater Create Crossroads (6) + Lesser Control Crossroads (5) + Duration, 1 month (11) + Range, Cross-dimension (10). 96 energy (32×3).

Could something like that work, and be renewed together with the dimension? Or can that even be stated during the original casting, maybe with an extra Control Crossroads?
DeathDaisy is offline   Reply With Quote