View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 08:44 AM   #377
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

Quote:
"Is the noon meeting private or open to observation?"
Kuse:Its a meeting of managers, its private. I'll let you know what they say about you though, and I can try to get them to talk to you during part of the meeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plane View Post
*replies*
"I don't think I would be officially listed as a crewmember. I think they might classify me as a stowaway although I don't remember the stowing. Welker was one of the crew I was introduced to prior to this."
Rubio:You'll forgive me for not trusting what one of the conspirators says about your Status. Do you have any proof that you are a stow-away? Other than not having records at all?

OCC: if you want to talk about general direction of your response rather than playing this out again, that's fine.

Quote:
*replies*

"What I mean is that maybe there were more than overt spastic impulses, but also impulses in other parts of the brain, causing changes in behavior or thinking? I don't know if that's CONTROL per se, or just a personality shift. Like if you hit your head and began to get angry or suspicious more easily, except something other than hitting your head."
Yuria: "Why would a personality shift make them all conspire to launch a probe ahead of schedule? Though I suppose if brain surgery was involved and then triggered, we may have seen the side effects... but the docs should have caught surgery that common. They inspected everyone"

Quote:
That could take some time though, I assume.
That test you took is pretty much attached to your files at this point.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote