View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 09:31 AM   #376
Plane

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Mr. Rubio: "I'd have to be there if you want to talk. You can send mail through. On the other hand, who are you? why aren't you listed as a crew member? is this a real account?"
*replies*
"I don't think I would be officially listed as a crewmember. I think they might classify me as a stowaway although I don't remember the stowing. Welker was one of the crew I was introduced to prior to this."

Quote:
From Yuria:
I think its very likely to be related. I think the conspiracy did something to trigger those weird impulses. I don't think the weird impulses would be that coordinated. The impulses were spastic and looked like medical disorders. You're suggesting mind control, and that shouldn't be possible without major brain surgery.
*replies*

"What I mean is that maybe there were more than overt spastic impulses, but also impulses in other parts of the brain, causing changes in behavior or thinking? I don't know if that's CONTROL per se, or just a personality shift. Like if you hit your head and began to get angry or suspicious more easily, except something other than hitting your head."

Quote:
She pokes her head in, and sees Dr. Kuse running a test on someone.

Dr. Kuse "Do you mind? Patient privacy and all that?"

Once the test is over, Dr. Kuse will speak with Olive:
"The emergency is over. Though... we're missing people all over the ship. I'll bring up your availability when we talk about filling in the missing spots at noon. I'll let you know at your appointment tomorrow."
"Is the noon meeting private or open to observation?"

(after meeting with Kuse, will ask computer to remind her what time appointment is tomorrow, and set a reminder if forgotten/overslept)

The above replies to Rubio/Yuria would be sent after finishing discussing with Kuse.

Quote:
OCC: You won't be able to see it, but I'm getting a chuckle out of the reactions of the remaining ship leadership about the suggestion of putting you to work. Especially once they notice your real skill set.
That could take some time though, I assume.
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote