View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 08:08 AM   #375
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

Quote:
Is it possible to contact the warden? I assume that would be necessary to discuss the possibility of entering the virt-room.

Yes, you can reach out to Cesar Rubio, who is the warden for Mr. Welker. Looking him up, The man still has most of the color in his hair, a rarity aboard this ship. He was trained in logistics, not traditional security.

Quote:
If it's possible to message warden "is it possible to talk to Welker?"
Mr. Rubio: "I'd have to be there if you want to talk. You can send mail through. On the other hand, who are you? why aren't you listed as a crew member? is this a real account?"

Quote:
So it's possible to send a message?

Jane is entertaining the idea it might be linked to the weird impulses people were having, except this seems to be even more complex than previously observed. Maybe affecting different parts of the brain/psyche and altering things in a way less perceivable as random?

If it's possible to message Yuria will ask "do you think this rebellion could be linked to the weird impulses some people have been having, like wanting to swing chairs or tackle me in my room?"
From Yuria:
I think its very likely to be related. I think the conspiracy did something to trigger those weird impulses. I don't think the weird impulses would be that coordinated. The impulses were spastic and looked like medical disorders. You're suggesting mind control, and that shouldn't be possible without major brain surgery.

Quote:
While awaiting replies for these (I assume they could be conveyed anywhere) will walk down to East Med if possible. Can she apply for some kind of job/duty there?

She pokes her head in, and sees Dr. Kuse running a test on someone.

Dr. Kuse "Do you mind? Patient privacy and all that?"

Once the test is over, Dr. Kuse will speak with Olive:
"The emergency is over. Though... we're missing people all over the ship. I'll bring up your availability when we talk about filling in the missing spots at noon. I'll let you know at your appointment tomorrow."

OCC: You won't be able to see it, but I'm getting a chuckle out of the reactions of the remaining ship leadership about the suggestion of putting you to work. Especially once they notice your real skill set.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote