View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
Witchking

Default Re: My latest Campaign.

Hmmm wasn't quite a TPK but probably should have been....

GURPS 1E...low fantasy.

Very start of campaign...group of strangers ported "somewhere" and instructed to save "the villiage" ie the one down the hill. So all 100 pt New PC's....

Two GURPS experienced players...yours truely playing an Illusionist/Summoning Mage...and the GM's wife playing a priestess of the Earth/Night/Theifly Goddess. The 3 noob players were more or less given basic Fighter Mach I to play.

While she and I were huddling talking over what we could do IC the fighters were "unattended"...just about when I was saying to the Priestess "Wow you can do MASS INVISIBILITY!!" I also noticed that the 3 fighters had gotten tired of us talking and had decided to do a frontal assault 3 infantry vs 20 calvary who were attacking/raiding the villlage. While surprise was on their side the results were not what their DnD minds were expecting...

Ah back in the day...

Actually your run can go on...

To quote Bill Cosby "How long can you tread water? Bwah Ha Ha HA!"