View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
Spudzill

Default My latest Campaign.

I just ran a Fantasy game set on a lost continent where Atlantis, Thule,Mu, Leng and Hyperborea existed. My PC's were on a mission to protect the " Heart of the Continent" from falling into the clutches of an Evil Socerer from obtaining it and possibly dooming the whole continent to either death or subjugation under him. My Chars were: A Hyperborean Barbarian, A lost psychic orphaned waif, a truly perverted Wizard, a Muvian Assassin posing as an Atlantian Manservant, and a Bounty Hunter, also from Atlantis.
They met after the Orphan had a prophetic dream and was sent by a Wise Woman to the great city. Along the way she met the Hyperborean Barbarian who was guarding a caravan. Once there they met the Wizard and his NPC colleague who would set them on their way.
They made their way to the great Library of Thule, said to have the oldest knowledge in the world, and learned of the Ancient Device that maintained their continent, created by the great Serpent Men Sorcerers after batlle with the Ancient Bings which lived on the other continents. So they set out on their journey. In a city run by a Muvian Rogue Sorcerer they came across the Bounty hunter who decided to join them.
After many adventures, including setting off a revolt in the Muvian Socerers city, they came across the underground temple where the Heart was located. Afetr defeating a Shoggoth they sent two memeberes to scout on ahead, and , the Bounty Hunter picked up the powerstone powwering the ancient magical device and the Continent sank. Anyone else have campaign that end this way?