View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #2
Blazinjsin

Default Re: Death... and a few Questions of Wondering

Death: When you die, all cards in your hand and all cards you have in play (except for race or class cards) can get looted. Each opponent, starting with the highest level, may loot one card from this pile. Any cards left after each player takes one are discarded. You stay at the same level and keep your race and class cards. On YOUR next turn, you draw 4 new cards from each deck and begin where you left off.

Apocalypse: The Seal cards get shuffled. Nobody draws a seal card unless a card says to open a seal, or someone dies. They do not go into your hand ever, they simply stay in the middle of the table in their own pile.

Bonus Cards: If you buy 5 boosters from W23 (which you might as well if you're ordering all that other stuff) they will include in your order however many you qualified for (at 5 packs per card). This applies to ANY boosters. If you get them elsewhere, you'll need to actually cut off the bar codes.

Cthulhu: You don't need to be familiar with the mythos to enjoy this set. I've been playing it for a year and just recently bought to books to read so I would get more of the jokes.

As for mixing sets, I would strongly recommend playing each set by itself first to get familiar with how the mechanics work in each before mixing them. Also bear in mind that the more sets you mix together, the more watered down each will become, and the cards that are meant to interact with each other will be further apart. Fairy Dust and Munchkinomicon form their own separate decks and do not get mixed in, and will work just fine with any set.

Check out my trades ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 🍕
Blazinjsin is offline   Reply With Quote