View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
Bogie1494

Default Re: Munchkinomicon Rules PDF

It is just my anal retentive side coming out, but I noticed several things along this line when I put together a 3 ring binder of the rules for fantasy Munchkin for my gf. Made referencing rules a lot easier for our games :) Anyway, I try to keep it up to date with the rules and/or card lists as new expansions and boosters come out and join our collection. I figured this thread looked like the best place as any to bring up the things I have found thus far.
  • The Resource section for the Munchkinomicon page doesn't have the direct link for its rules like most of the other sets' pages.
  • Munchkin 7 - CWBH isn't yet listed on the Munchkin Rules page but has a card list and rules on its specific page. It has not been officially released for sale though, so I thought that might be the reasoning.
  • The Santa's Revenge page does not contain a link to its rules, doesn't have a card list and its linked rules on the Munchkin Rules page has the layout marks still.

Not anything needing to be rectified soon, but something maybe for the housekeeping list when the brains are fried from perfecting Munchkin Zombies 2 :)
Bogie1494 is offline   Reply With Quote