View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #197
Acolyte

Default Re: [IC] In Nomine -- The Redemption of Eli

Heb Rhoneniel returns to his phone conversation. "I believe we will be meeting by boat, on Catalina Island. However I must check with someone else first. I will ring you again in a short while. Peace be with you."

After Erian says his goodbye, Heb Rhoneniel clumsily ends the call and rather unnecessarily announces, "I'm going to call Jim Davies now."

He then takes what probably amounts to a painstakingly horrific amount of time to locate Jim Davies' number and dial it (horrific to the Servitor of Lightning, at least).

"Jim Davies, this is...Mr. H. O'Neill," he announces himself reluctantly with the name of his Role. "I was wondering if it would be possible for myself and a few of my friends to take a ride on your boat down to Catalina Island, and if so, how long it would take. I am of course on assignment from the one you frustratingly insist on calling 'The Big Cheese,' but if your business is more pressing, we can take an alternate route."