Thread: Gencon 2017
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:26 PM   #37
jimmylogan

Default Re: Gencon 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjamma4 View Post
Back home from GenCon, another great time was had.

Saturday night's CW game was a blast with major amounts of carnage. Head on collisions, spin outs, vehicular fires - everything you'd expect from Car Wars!!!
Agreed!!! Was SO so much fun! I've been playing X-Wing the last few years and have really gotten turned OFF with competitive play, but getting more and more into casual play. This game of Car Wars had ALL that! Lots of fun ALL around the table! I scored a kill, but I didn't care when *I* was later killed! It was FUN - everyone was involved on every die roll - everything I want in x-wing. :-)

Quote:
It was great to meet Magesmiley and his wife (and thanks to them for bringing their stuff and running the game) as well as jimmylogan - all great people. Within ten minutes we were laughing and enjoying the game - we could have been back in the eighties (if you ignored the reading glasses, extra "cargo" carried, and the gray hair)!!!

2018? :)
LOL - yeah, nice way of putting that. :-)

I won't be able to make 2018, sadly. My wife and I work for a public school and next year it falls on the first two days of school. :-(
jimmylogan is offline   Reply With Quote