View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 04:51 PM   #2
mook

Default Re: Printing Through Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron819 View Post
Lulu is a print on demand service that allows publishers to sell physical copies of their books. If I were to upload my copies of GURPS After the End 1: Wastelanders and After the End 2: The New World, but opt not to put them on the marketplace and instead have one copy of each sent to me for personal use, would that be legal? I know that we have the right to print one copy of our PDF's from Warehouse 23, but based on the purpose of the site I would potentially be using I figured the best course of action would be to ask here first.
Hiya, aaron819,

As you noted, we have explicit permission to make a single hardcopy of any purchased PDF. The exact mechanism we choose to accomplish this would seem to be irrelevant. Myself and many others have done just that.

Good luck! Lulu can occasionally be a bit fiddly getting the PDF specs exactly right, but when it works, I quite like the end result.
mook is offline   Reply With Quote