Originally Posted by Toadkiller_Dog View Post
Our group consists of:

- knight
- dwarf knight
- wizard
- cleric
- two scouts
- barbarian

They usually have an NPC barbarian with them.

In the game I play in, Crakkerjakk is the GM, and Bruno and mlangsdorf also play.

All of us are around 300-315 points now, I think.

We've got:

Staver, Infernal Scout. He's a demon-looking thing who can and does shoot two arrows at once as a standard tactic.

Brother Michel, Half Dwarf Mystic Theurge. Cleric-Mage, with a stellar-high IQ that makes him the go-to for many things, since his defaults are pretty darn good.

Brody, a well-traveled human Thief. Brody had to drop. He was awesome at selling stuff, is my most notable memory.

Thumvar, a gargoyle caravan guard. He can fly, which is awesome. He's a Knight template, and favors shield and axe, both of which he strikes with.

Gareth Oakyard, a lowlife faun barbarian. No longer playing, but eight feet tall, ST 17, two-handed axe/mace and bow.

Brother Cadmus, a Warrior Saint of Pharasma. This one's me. Warrior Saint is like Holy Warrior, but with more Holy due to use of learned prayers and Divine Favor rules. His trick is Righteous Fury, which effectively adds 40-240 points for 3d seconds to his template with a ST, HT, and DX boost.

Elessar Séregon, elven scholar-preist of Calistria. A cleric with Wild Talent, Power Investiture, and Modular Abiliiies (Book Learning). Also IQ 15, and with Modular Abilities he can do anything for which he has a good book and time to prepare.

It's a decent party, though we miss our thief and the ability to form any sort of battle line.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote