View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 10:03 AM   #903
Phantasm

Default Re: [Supers] GURPS Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe, Reboot Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not another shrubbery View Post
Nice. The Jane Foster identity is a cool idea. Is the ST right? Base 19 before the template enhancements seems kinda high. What's the source of her wealth? Gifts from her admirers?
The current Asgardian God template is as follows (a quick search of the thread tells me I never posted the entry for Asgardians... oops):

Asgardian God
This template is suitable for the average member of the Aesir or Vanir, and "god-sized" Giants such as Loki and Skurge. Many notable, primarily the ruling elite, have increased Injury Tolerance and replace the Extended Lifespan with Unaging (Temporary Disadvantage: Maintenance, 1 Person, Monthly, -2%) [15].
575 points
Attribute Modifiers: ST +9 [90].
Languages: Old Norse (Native) (Native Language) [0].
Advantages: Appearance (Attractive) [4]; Extended Lifespan 5 (×32) [10]; Immunity to Disease [10]; Injury Tolerance (Damage Reduction, /3 (Limited: Crushing Attacks, -40%)) [45]; Super ST +11/+150 [440].
Perks: Alcohol Tolerance [1].
Disadvantages: Low TL -5 [-25].

So yeah, the ST is right, as far as the template goes. Admittedly, I could have trimmed Amora back a few points in ST, due to an implied laziness when it comes to physical activity, but I didn't think the difference was notable.

As for the wealth, yeah, gifts from admirers, possibly a bit of inheritance, and let's not forget conjured gold (Asgardian economy seems like one of those things no one ever really talks about).

"But mom, I don't wanna go back in the dungeon!"

The GURPS Marvel Universe Reboot Project A-G, H-R, and S-Z, and its not-a-wiki-really web adaptation.
Ranoc, a Muskets-and-Magery Renaissance Fantasy Setting
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote