View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 05:28 AM   #3
Wavefunction

Default Re: Yet another mindshare build (please help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold & Appel Inc View Post
This is really powerful, in a kind of subtle way: like Satyricon in Worm, the survival of the PC can be almost-ensured by simple isolation of a single body from likely hazards. I'd give it the same treatment I did in that thread, with Unkillable x2 (because the last body/bodies could theoretically be located and securely confined to disable the PC) (Access: At Least One Living Body -60%), and then some kind of Nuisance Effect for the temporary IQ loss whose value depends on how smart they normally are, how dumb they can get, how hard it is to replace bodies, etc.
That's one way of doing it. An alternative would be Possession (Emergencies Only, -30%; Puppet Only, -30%; Reflexive, +40%; Unconscious Only, -20%; Uncontrollable, -10%) [50] + Puppet Group [10], so the PC changes to a new body every time the old one is targeted, I know the mind is distributed, but this seems a fair approximation. As for IQ, include a racial -2 in the template, then allow the PC to buy IQ+1 (Only with Ally Group alive, -10%).
Wavefunction is offline   Reply With Quote