View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:54 AM   #40
philreed
I do stuff and things.

Default Re: Now On Kickstarter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle496 View Post
Should I be able to find a way to pre-order those two items, or otherwise explicitly indicate what the extra pledge money is for?
To include add-ons in your rewards, increase your pledge in Kickstarter. In the BackerKit survey, opened later, you''ll make your exact selections.

Quote:
If no, why add the $80 now instead of waiting for when the Kickstarter ends? What do I risk/lose by waiting until the product ships? [I think the (only) reason to up my pledge now is so that my $80 would add to the stretch goals. Is that correct? (If so, then that is not a very compelling reason to me, sorry.)
Only you can make this decision.

Quote:
The one other add-on I know I want for sure is two more dashboards. The $139 level includes plenty of miniatures and skids and weapon cards, etc. Will the dashboards ever be available separately? (The $50 two-player add-on is temping, but I would resent having the duplicated miniatures. So I think if ever want to even try hosting 6/8 player, I will be demanding that someone else buy their own set.)
There is no $50 two-player add-on. The only official add-ons are those listed on the page. If the list is updated with new add-on options, we'll announce those in a project update.

Quote:
I am hoping the post-Kickstarter retail versions include an option without miniatures at all.
This will not be an option

Quote:
Is this a good forum for asking these sort of questions? (The Kickstarter page itself IMHO is kind of a mess for Q&A. I could easily ask these questions there. But I find no mechanism there for my tracking my questions!)
You may ask questions here. We'll answer as best we can and as we have time.